The Following services are provided in State of the Art.
• Complete diagnostic facility for Heart, High Blood Pressure
• Complete Executive and Cardiac Physicals
• Electrocardiogram – Testing the Characteristics of Heart Rate and Rhythm
• Echocardiogram – Creating a “Picture” of the Heart
• Angiography – (In hosp) using a Contrast Dye to Determine If an Artery is Narrowing
• Exercise Stress Test – Testing Heart Function at an Increased Demand State
• Coronary Catheterization – (in hosp) Showing the Heart’s Internal Structures
• Stress Echo-Complete Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary Stress Test
• CT Angiography Interpretation and Report
• Carotid Ultra Sound(for Stroke), Vascular Ultrasound (for Legs and Abdomen)
• Pulmonary Function Test for Shortness of Breath
• Vascular Ultrasound for Blood Clots in the Legs
• Holter Monitor to Evaluate Cardiac Arrhythmia and Palpitations
• Blood Pressure Monitor to Evaluate High Blood Pressure and Hypertension
• Chest Pain Diagnoses and Treatments
• Heart Attack in Dubai, Diagnoses and Treatments
• Coronary Angiography and Coronary Stenting (in hosp)
• Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Scans Interpretation and Report
• Second Opinion on Bypass Surgery, Angioplasty Stenting, Valve Surgery and Treatment, Congenital Heart Disease.
American Heart Center cardiologists will also thoroughly evaluate patients, medical histories, families’ history of heart disease and any lifestyle factors that may be contributing to their condition, if diagnosed with a heat condition or disease, the cardiologist will discuss the appropriate treatment options for a patient’s specific situation, which may include one or more of the following:
Changes in lifestyle, including exercising. Losing weigh, reducing sodium intake or beginning smoking cessation therapy it the patient smokes.
Medication, including aspirin to reduce the risk of blood clots, beta-blockers to decrease heart rate and blood pressure, nitrates to improve heart blood supply or calcium channel Blockers to relax artery tone. "Interventions, including balloon angioplasty, coronary stenting, minimally invasive surgery or coronary artery bypass grafting."